What: Science Festival Expo and Book Fair
When: Sat, April 28, 2012, 10am-6pm; Sun, April 29, 2012, 10am-4pm
Where: Walter E. Washington Convention Center, 801 Mount Vernon Place, NW, Washington, DC 20001
Closest Metro Stop:
Mt. Vernon Sq/7th St-Convention Center.
Their mission is to re-invigorate the interest of our nations youth in science, technology, engineering and math (STEM) by producing and presenting the most compelling, exciting, educational and entertaining science gatherings in the United States.
They will accomplish mission by:
* Offering stellar, multi-faceted programs with high entertainment value and integrity of scientific content.
* Appealing to a large, diverse audience of all ages and backgrounds, from professionals to novices, from science enthusiasts to the merely curious.
* Engaging the greatest minds in science.
* Involving the most dynamic leaders in business, technology, government, education and culture.
* Building a strong foundation of prestigious and impressive institutional partners resulting in increased communication between the scientific and educational communities.
* Producing each program at the highest level of quality, applying professional media and theatrical standards of excellence and technical sophistication . . .
>City(s) = Washington DC; State(s) = DC; Country = USA.
>Title = USA Science and Engineering Festival(Book Fair), Washington DC, US - Video.
>Keywords = USA Science and Engineering Festival, Book Fair, Washington Convention Center, Washington DC, USA, Mount Vernon Place, science, technology, engineering, math, STEM