* Use external speakers or headset to enjoy more Please help your folks/friends to know about these places/events/cultures Enjoy the content and common music even if few songs are in regional language. * Help required with nice background music(movie or others) of any language * Hide
Thanks to all the people who are supporting/advising and helping with improvements!
Star-Spangled 200, Inc. is the not-for-profit entity that supports the fundraising goals of the Maryland War of 1812 Bicentennial Commission.
The air show will feature eight high-precision aviation acts from the U.S. Navy and Coast Guard, featuring the famed Blue Angels. The Show will feature five high-precision aviation over a two-and-a-half-hour period between 1:00 - 4:00 p.m. on June 16 and 17. The featured act will be the U.S. Navy Blue Angels. The air show will take place over the Middle Branch of the Patapsco River.
NOTES: There will be a free shuttle at M&emp;T Bank Stadium for the general public to Fort McHenry.
* Fort McHenry National Monument and Historic Shrine - 2400 East Fort Avenue
* MedStar Harbor Hospital - 3001 S. Hanover Street
* Port Covington/Sams Club - 2701 Port Covington Drive
* Martin State Airport - 701 Wilson Point Road.
>City(s) = Baltimore; State(s) = MD; Country = USA. >Title = Star-Spangled Sailabration Air Show(Rehearsal), Baltimore, MD, US - Video. >Keywords = Sailabration,ssb2012, Star Spangled Sailabration,Navy Blue Angels Air Show Rehearsal, Baltimore, MD,Maryland War of 1812 Bicentennial Commission, US Navy Coast Guard, Fort McHenry, MedStar Harbor Hospital, Port Covington, Martin State Airport