America East to West. We visit, We record, We present, You Enjoy! More
* These are 5 yrs 5 mths old memories. People may change, feelings & memories don’t *
Description - Published on 10/02/2017
* Use external speakers or headset to enjoy more Please help your folks/friends to know about these places/events/cultures Enjoy the content and common music even if few songs are in regional language. * Help required with nice background music(movie or others) of any language * Hide
Thanks to all the people who are supporting/advising and helping with improvements!
* Festival of lights - multicultural event
* Memorial Park 10185 N. Stelling Road Cupertino, CA
* Saturday, September 30 at 11 AM - 6 PM
* Presented by Cupertino chamber of commerce and asian american business council.
* Free admission and parking at De Anza College
* Art and Craft Vendors, Food, Kids Zone, Fashion Show
* Bollywood and Classical Dance Performances, and MORE
Joined them for a family-friendly Diwali celebration this Saturday, September 30th at Memorial Park in Cupertino. Be sure to stop by the Tech CU booth to use their selfie booth (to create moving pictures, slow motion videos, GIFs and ping-pong effect videos); share your photos on social media using #TCUDiwali2017 to be entered into a $100 Amzon gift card raffle.
>City(s) = Cupertino; State(s) = CA; Country = USA. >Title = Bay Area Diwali at Memorial Park, Cupertino, CA, USA - Video. >Keywords = Bay Area Diwali, Memorial Park, Cupertino, CA, USA, Festival of lights, chamber of commerce, asian american business council (682) >Catg =