America East to West. We visit, We record, We present, You Enjoy! More
* These are 10 yrs 2 mths old memories. People may change, feelings & memories don’t *
Description - Published on 01/06/2013
* Use external speakers or headset to enjoy more Please help your folks/friends to know about these places/events/cultures Enjoy the content and common music even if few songs are in regional language. * Help required with nice background music(movie or others) of any language * Hide
Thanks to all the people who are supporting/advising and helping with improvements!
* Bur Ali Bin Abi Taleb Street
* Shri Shirdi Saibaba temple
* Gurudwara (temple for Sikhs)
Hindu Temple, Dubai (referred to locally as Shiva and Krishna Mandir) is a temple complex in Dubai, United Arab Emirates (UAE).
The temple caters to the large Hindu community in the United Arab Emirates and is the only Hindu temple in that country. The temple complex comprises a Shiva and Krishna temple.
The Hindu Temple is located west of the Dubai Creek in the area of Bur Dubai (specifically Al Bastakiya). The temple is run in conjunction with the Indian consulate in Dubai; the temple also performs marriage ceremonies between Hindus. However, registration of Hindu marriages cannot be performed in the United Arab Emirates.
>City(s) = Dubai; State(s) = Dubai; Country = UAE. >Title = Hindu Temples (Saibaba, Gurudwara, Shiva and Krishna Mandir), Dubai, UAE - Video. >Keywords = Hindu Temple, Shiva and Krishna Mandir, Dubai, UAE, Bur Ali Bin Abi Taleb Street, United Arab Emirates, Hindu community, Dubai Creek, Bur Dubai, Al Bastakiya, Indian consulate, marriage ceremonies (390) >Catg =