Association of United Hindu and Jain Temples of Washington DC Metro Area (UHJT) invites you to celebrate The -Festival of Lights- (Diwali) Celebrate Navaratri with Garba Dance.
18th Diwali Mela by UHJT (14 Temples and Several Other Community Organizations)
FedEx Field, HOME OF THE WASHINGTON REDSKINS
1600 FedEx Way, Landover, MD 20785
Saturday, October 20, 2012, Noon - 11 PM, Fireworks 8PM.
Raas Garba Dandiya for all from 7 - 11 pm. Vendors close at 10 pm.
Gujarati Samaj of Metro Washington will hold Garba at Diwali Mela.
Live Garba by Alaap Group/Gopi Katwala.
Children under 5 free, Free Parking. Shree Ganesh and Devi Lakshmi Pooja, Bhangra and Rass Garba, Grand Cultural Program and Spectacular Fireworks. Come see the plush playing field of the Redskins!
Experience the ageless culture of India by touch and taste. Gala Festival, Featuring Indian Foods, Shops for Fashion,
Specialized designer sarees and menswear, Jewelry, Audio/Video CD/DVD, Cosmetics, Books and Childrens Entertainment.
* Bochasanwasi Shree Akshar Purushottam Swaminarayan Sanstha, Beltsville, MD
* Chinmaya Mission Washington Regional Center, Silver Spring, MD
* Durga Temple, Fairfax Station, VA
* Gayatri Pariwar, USA
* Hare Krishna Temple, Potomac, MD
* Hindu Temple of Metropolitan Washington, Adelphi, MD
* India House of Worship, Silver Spring, MD
* Jain Society of Metropolitan Washington, Silver Spring, MD
* Shri Mangal Mandir, Silver Spring, MD
* Murugan Temple of North America, Lanham, MD
* Rajdhani Mandir, Chantilly, VA
* Sri Siva Vishnu Temple, Lanham, MD
* Sri Venkateswara Lotus Temple, Fairfax, VA
* Vishwa Hindu Parishad, Houston, TX.
>City(s) = Landover; State(s) = MD; Country = USA.
>Title = UHJT Diwali Mela at FedEx Field, Landover, MD, US - Video.
>Keywords = UHJT, Diwali Mela,FedEx Field, Landover, MD,United Hindu and Jain Temples,Festival of Lights, Navaratri with Garba Dance, Raas Garba Dandiya, Gujarati Samaj,Gala Festival, Indian Foods, Shops for Fashion, sarees and menswear, Jewelry, Audio,Video,CD DVD, Cosmetics, Books, Childrens (351)