Festival admission is free. Pets are not allowed. Bicycle parking is available at Bike Works, 520 Kelly Avenue near Highway 1. Presented by the non-profit Half Moon Bay Beautification Committee which has raised several million dollars for community service organizations and civic improvements in its 47 year history.
WHEN: Oct. 14-15, 2017. Hours are 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. both days.
WHERE: On Main Street between Mill and Spruce Streets in Half Moon Bay, CA.
* The World Pumpkin Capital of Half Moon Bay celebrates its bountiful fall harvest and autumn splendor with a special display of gigantically enormous/heavyweight champion pumpkins
* smashing entertainment with four stages of stellar live music
* the home-spun Great Pumpkin Parade with SF Giants broadcaster/fan fave Duane Kuiper as Grand Marshal
* a bone-chilling Haunted Barn, boo-tiful harvest-inspired crafts, homestyle foods
* expert pumpkin carver Farmer Mike sculpting monster pumpkins into amazing one-of-a-kind masterpieces
* photos with the Goliath weigh-off grand champion mega-gourd
* pie-eating and costume contests, pumpkin carving for fun
* the worlds largest mosaic pumpkin sculpture that measures 12-feet long, 11-feet high and weighs 10,000 pounds by artist Peter Hazel
* Smashing Pumpkins: Battle of the Bands, the Comcast Take 5 Lounge with giant screen TV
* ultra-thrilling rock climbing wall, waterballerz, and bungee jump, tasty premium wine
* seasonal craft beer and pumpkin-infused ales, pumpkin-flavored artisanal cocktails
* selfies and fun with the delightfully rotund, playful and mischievious Pumpkin Festival mascot Gourdy,
* Sunday-only -Made on the Coast- local artists block with fine art and live music.
>City(s) = Half Moon Bay; State(s) = CA; Country = USA.
>Title = Art and Pumpkin Festival, Half Moon Bay, CA, USA - Video.
>Keywords = Art and Pumpkin Festival, Half Moon Bay, CA, USA, Half Moon Bay Beautification Committee, World Pumpkin Capital, Pumpkin Parade, Duane Kuiper, Grand Marshal, worlds largest mosaic pumpkin sculpture